Vampire girlfriend houses her community~!
The Midnight Palace's vampire quarter has become overcrowded.
Josette, vampire facilitator, planed a date with her girlfriend, Tibby, tonight.
But the expansion deadline has come and Josette needs to put her community ahead of romance. 📆🩹
Explore the Palace, interact with the monstergirls, gathering building materials, and decide how the new wing looks. 👷♀️🎨
Along the way, maybe find a way to make up to Tibby for the missed date...! 💞
This is my entry to Yuri Jam 2021, the sequel to Yurivania 1.
You don't have to play the earlier game to enjoy this one.
If you find any bugs, please let me know and I'll do my best to fix them! 🔎
This game contains cartoonish depictions of skulls, bones, blood, eyes, skeletons, demons, ghosts, vampires, spiders, and a wide variety of monstergirls.
Playing the game involves navigating a cartoonish 2D depiction of a palace, with high walkways, unsafe stairways, broken floorboards, and deep water.
The story revolves around work being done by a community to mitigate overcrowded living quarters.
The story also involves a postponed romantic date.
As a result, the dialogue includes flirting and references to romance, kissing, and sexual interaction.
Many non-skippable scenes include brief cartoonish depictions of kissing.
The game contains segments wherein the player character consensually transforms into non-human shapes in order to traverse inaccessible terrain.
- D-Pad / Arrow Keys = Walk, Climb, and Drop from certain platforms.
- A Button / ALT = Jump, Talk, and Confirm Selection.
- B Button / CTRL = Cancel Selection or hold to Run.
- SELECT / Shift = Open Menu.
- START / Enter = Transform...?!
If you'd like, you can check out the source for this project on GitHub~~ 💻
- Occasionally Kuliltu does not respond to the Interact button. I haven't been able to reliably reproduce this yet and examining the code doesn't show anything obviously wrong, but I am keeping my eye on it.
- Sometimes jumping causes accidental NPC interaction, or vice versa. Because of engine issues this is not easy to solve, but I'm thinking about it.